The second issue of the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation's magazine has just been published. In this edition:
- a feature dedicated to biodiversity, the future of humanity
- the 2021 winners of the Foundation's Environmental Photography Prize
- a return from an expedition on the memory of glaciers with the Ice Memory project
- an interview with a young committed leader: Dr Harriett Harden Davies
- an article on the ocean and human health
- a focus on the Tara campaign studying the presence of microplastics in Europe's rivers
- and finally a plea from the Clean Arctic Alliance to ban heavy fuel oil from Arctic waters.