The third issue of the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation's magazine has just been released. In this edition:
- a special climate dossier
- a return from an expedition to Antarctica with an interview with Alain Hubert, Head of Expeditions at the Princess Elisabeth scientific base
- a meeting with the young Canadian activist and Chief Water Commissioner for the Anishinabe Nation, Autumn Peltier
- a focus on the documentary "Naïs au Pays des Loups"
- the 2021 Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation Awards
- a focus on the field project "Southern Tanzania Elephant Program: promoting the coexistence of humans and elephants
- a dossier dedicated to the environmental fund