The fourth issue of the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation's magazine has just been released. In this edition:
- a feature inviting us to change our thinking about the living world
- a focus on the 2022 edition of the Foundation's Environmental Photography Award
- a conversation with Daniel Kleinman, laureate of the Prince’s Prize for Innovative Philanthropy 2022
- a focus on the field project led by Canopy "Getting forests out of the box"
- an advocacy for polar regions entitled "Two Poles, One Common Future. Preserving the Poles and our planet
- an oped by Rémi Parmentier, Co-director of the Varda Group, on what's next after the World Trade Organisation's Agreement on Fisheries Subsidies.