The sixth issue of the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation's magazine has just been published, featuring:
- a special article on the 1st edition of the Green Shift Festival
- a focus on the very first Campus Re.Generation
- a look back at Justin Sargenti's expedition to Antarctica
- a focus on the Students on Ice programme and an interview with its founder, Geoff Green
- an article on committed fashion an interview with the grand prizewinner of the 2023 Environmental Photography Award, Jasper Doest
- an article on the bearded vulture of the Mercantour
Enjoy your reading!