Dates / Project duration
February 2019 - December 2019 / 11 months
Study on climate change and its effects
Internationale Institute for sustainable development (IISD)?
The IISD intends to continue its conference coverage role within the international community regarding the environment and sustainable development. In 2017, the IISD publishs the Earth Negotiation Bulletin in English and French, and provides daily internet coverage for a minimum of twenty five meetings on the oceans, climate change, biodiversity, the management of chemicals, the forests, and the meetings held by the United Nations Assembly on the environment and the High Level Forum on sustainable development.
- informs the international community and the media about the results of these meetings,
- creates fair conditions for all with regard to information during the meetings,
- contributes to the transparency of international negotiations,
- provides useful information for policymakers and those interested in the policy implementation process;
- disseminates information about the activities of governments, NGOs and the United Nations during these meetings, provides real time information for environment and development decision makers, thanks to emerging information technology,
- contributes to improving academic knowledge,
- maintains a reliable flow of information on related negotiation processes.